Questions and Answers
Yes travel agent is the best
U have another option – call the airlines
GIven below are few of the tour operators and hope it helps
• Al Passo Tours and Shipping – Company based in Dubai providing holiday packages, tours, and safaris in the Emirates, as well as services for cargo packing, forwarding and clearing.
• Alpha Tours – Established in Dubai in 1995 this tour operator that provides excursions and tours, airport services, hotel bookings, and car rental services.
• Arab Link – Dubai-based tourism company offering holiday packages, tours and safaris, car rental, hotel reservations, and visa handling services.
• Arabian Adventures – Tourism agency owned by the Dubai-based Emirates Group. Includes details of their individual and corporate tours and safaris.
• Cyclone Tours – Abu Dhabi-based provider of excursion tours with services for hotel accomodation, airport pickup, tours and safari.
• Danat Dubai Cruises – Australian owned cruise company providing cruises along the Dubai Creek and Arabian Gulf. Includes details of the fleet and tours.
• Desert Adventures Tourism – Destination management company based in Dubai with offices branch in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Muscat providing tours in the Emirates, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
• Desert Link Incentive and Tours – Dubai tour operator that is a member of the Khamas group that offers tours, safaris, and cruises.
• El Mundo Cruises – Dubai based cruise yacht catering to water sports and liesure activities in the Arabian Gulf. Includes photo gallery, trip itinerary, and Musandam cruises.
• Gulf Dunes – Dubai-based destination management company opened in 1995 offering meeting, incentive, and event services in the Emirates and Oman.
• Gulf Ventures – Dubai-based company that provides city tours, cruises, desert drives, ballooning and fishing in Dubai, as well as organizing incentive programs in UAE and Oman.
• Lama Desert Tours and Cruises – Tourism company in Dubai offering sight seeing tours, desert safaris, dhow cruises, hotel reservations, private parties, fishing trips, and incentive travel.
• Net Tours – Details the Dubai-based tour operator's hotel reservations, visa processing, safari, tours, and meet and greet services in the Emirates, Oman and Qatar.
• OffRoad Emirates – Abu Dhabi based company offering 4-wheel drive adventures through the Emirates, Oman, and Iran. Includes profile, tour itineries, and contact details.
• Orient Tours – Tourism company established in 1982 in Sharjah with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Oman offering excursions, safaris and tours in the Emirates and Oman.
• Raneem Tourism – Contains the contact details of the tourism company in Ras Al Khaimah.
• Relax Tourism – Contains the holiday packages itineries, excursions, and tours offered by the Dubai-based travel agency.
• Remal Al Emarat Travel and Tourism – Dubai-based company providing visa, hotel reservations, air ticketing, car rental, excursions, conferences, and incentive services.
• Royal Caribbean Cruises Arabia – Regional representatives of Royal Caribbean International who are solely permitted to market their products in the region.
• SAPO International – Tourism company in Dubai dealing in luxury car, limousine and jet hiring, travel management, and corporate leasing.
• Sunflower Tours – Tour company based in Dubai offering tours and safaris, limousine and helicopter services, diving and golf holidays, and visa assistance.
• Wonder Bus Tours – Provides a sightseeing bus ride through Dubai that also goes on the water up and down the Dubai creek. Contains the tour's prices, route, and photo gallery.
I know i just asked a question but i just was thinking of another
i was reading around for the heck of things and on pga's website when submitting an online registration for q-school, it says…
If you have not played in the PGA TOUR Qualifying Tournament in the last five (5) years (2006-2010) or are not exempt to Second or Final Qualifying Stage you are REQUIRED to submit the following information for a person that will attest that your character and golf ability are such to play the PGA TOUR. The reference person must be a member of or work for one of the following organizations:
PGA of America (Class A), PGA TOUR, Nationwide Tour, Champions Tour, PGA European Tour, Japan Golf Tour, PGA Tour of Australasia, Sunshine Tour, Asian Tour, Canadian Tour, Tour de las Americas.
Just curious, what if ur really good and better than scratch, and u dont know anybody who can varify for you? Is there anything else you can do?
It's pretty unlikely that someone good enough to play on Tour doesn't know a PGA Club Pro. If you're good enough to play on Tour then you've been playing competitive golf, so you'll know someone on that list who can attest to your ability.
Points are awarded on the basis of final positions in official money events on the qualifying tours. For each tour, a minimum number of points are available for each event. The number of points available depends on the current rankings (top 200) of the participating golfers and the ranking of the top 30 golfers entered from the "home tour". In addition, most tours have a premier event that is guaranteed a much higher minimum point level.
The four major tournaments automatically receive the maximum possible rating, with 100 points allocated to the winner. The winners of the three individual events in the World Golf Championships series generally receive 70 to 78 points. The winner of most PGA Tour events gains a number of points in the range from the 24 to 70s, and most European Tour events offer a points tally between 24 and 50s for the winner. (Note: The minimum points for the Sunshine Tour will be raised to 14 beginning in 2007.)
Each player's personal ranking is calculated from the ranking points he has obtained over the previous two years. Firstly, his scores from all the tournaments he has played in are scaled down over a two year period, with one eighth of the points awarded for each tournament deducted every thirteen weeks in order to give priority to recent form. The player's adjusted scores are then totalled, and this total is divided by the number of ranking tournaments in which he has participated over the previous two years, subject to a minimum denominator of 40 tournaments. The resulting averages for all players are put into descending order to produce the ranking table. This means that the player who has obtained most cumulative success does not necessarily come top of the rankings: it is average performance levels that are important, and some golfers play substantially more tournaments than others. Players with full membership of one of the larger tours (that is, almost all players in the top few hundred in the rankings) usually play between 20 and 35 ranking tournaments each year, unless they are injured. New rankings are released every Monday.
The Official World Golf Rankings are a system for rating the performance level of professional golfers. They were introduced in 1986 and are endorsed by the four Major Championships and the six professional tours which make up the International Federation of PGA Tours, which are the PGA TOUR, the European Tour, the Asian Tour, the PGA Tour of Australasia, the Japan Golf Tour, and the Sunshine Tour. Points are also awarded for high finishes on the Canadian Tour, Nationwide Tour and Challenge Tour.
Australia Golf Compilation